Sunday, September 16, 2012

Liebster Award Tag

Hi again! So, i was tagged by Sue Anne to do this. Thankyou! :)


1. What do you like to wear more frequently?
short and simple shirt. yeah, that's outfit always make me comfortable everyday :)

2. What did you enjoy the most? School life/College life?
School life. I more love school than college :-p

3. Favorite book?
My favorite book is Hi, Miiko! by Ono Eriko and some books that tell about K-Pop :D

4. One thing you're afraid for?
My Score, I AFRAID OF MY TEST SCORE, MY SCHOOL WORK SCORE and MY HOME WORK SCORE.

5. What brought you to blogging?
Hmm. My adventures and my stories :)

6. Favourite makeup product?
Powder, Powder and Powder ;D

7. Fondest memory?
I have many fondest memory in my life, but i will choose one, it's my Grade 6th's Farewell :')

8. What do you prefer? Heavy or simple makeup?
Simple makeup. its make me natural and pretty everyday. but, i usually wear heavy makeup for a party :)

9. One thing you love doing the most?
Laughing something with my best friends and togetherness with my family.

10. Any phobia?
Yes. Height phobia-_- Until now, i can't playing flying fox cause i'm afraid to fall.

11. Lipstick or Lipgloss?
Lipgloss definitely. It can make my lips more shining. but, i like lipstick too, it make my lips colored.

Now, I'm tagging:
Diana Leonita Gozalim
Joan Milenia
Claireta Teressa
Eka Theresia
Cindy Octaviany/Cindyyo

4 comments:

Thanks for the sweet comment in my blog.
I will reply it one by one, and of course take a look of your blog! ;D
Tell me if you want to follow each other! :)
Thank you so much!